FNG's Lynx AH7 (& a few others)

Hi guys,

Here is yet another Lynx to look at. Not accurate as you can tell by the seat colours but im happy with it.

Hope you like it & i am open to friendly banter.

Cheers

Edited by ExFed

Hi Paul - what're you doing matey? That'll give us a clue on where to steer you to get the pics up. Don't forget you can't upload pics directly to the site. You have to upload them to somewhere like Photobucket and link to them from there :)

k - click on Direct Link under the photo in Photobucket, and it'll copy the code to the clipboard. Then click on the picture icon above the text area, and paste the code in with CTRL+V :)

Nearly there - you just need to wrap that in IMG tags thusly:

[img=http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/Beller_AU/IMG_6344_zpsc9323d2d.jpg]

Or hit the image button on the toolbar if you have the rich text editor turned on :)

I like your Lynx and your collection. You did really good work.

Congrats. Thank you for sharing.

Karen

Edited by Belle

That was worth the wait! Nice Lynx a superb collection! Can you tell more about the RAF Wessex, which kit and what decals? I've got a yellow Seaking on the go and would love to partner it with a Wessex... Memories of Manston in my yoof!

Thx for those kind words guys, its appreciated.

Busdriver, the kit is the new 1/48 Italeri HU5 Wessex & the decals i got from Hannents Xtradecal X48111.

I have just started another 1 & will do it as a 72 Sqn workhorse.

Hope that helps

Adding some troops to the dio, just got to get some paint for them & a few extra toches to the Lynx, Maps & a door(forgot to put that on!!)

IMG_6366_zpsb0863513.jpgIMG_6367_zps45c6a511.jpgIMG_6363_zps65b6e854.jpg

Edited by ExFed