Spitfire F.22 upgrade parts

Seahawk

Colin

Could you update us please on the status of your upgrade set for the Airfix 1/72 Spitfire F.22? IIRC it is going to include a replacement prop, cannon barrels and wheels. Can't see anything about it on your website yet.

TIA

Edited by Seahawk

Colin

Could you update us please on the status of your upgrade set for the Airfix 1/72 Spitfire F.22? IIRC it is going to include a replacement prop, cannon barrels and wheels. Can't see anything about it on your website yet.

TIA

Yes, please!

John

Hi, sorry just seen the post. I've getting a set of final sample parts (Mk.22 and 24 props) hopefully tomorrow or latest monday in the post, once I give the go ahead they will be two of the eight new sets due out at Telford (there was ten, but two are going to follow later in November). I'll post some pics once I've seen they are correct.

I normally only put on the website once I've got the stock, or am comfident that production is going ahead OK.

Thanks

Colin

Hi, sorry just seen the post. I've getting a set of final sample parts (Mk.22 and 24 props) hopefully tomorrow or latest monday in the post, once I give the go ahead they will be two of the eight new sets due out at Telford (there was ten, but two are going to follow later in November). I'll post some pics once I've seen they are correct.

I normally only put on the website once I've got the stock, or am comfident that production is going ahead OK.

Thanks

Colin

Many thanks for the update. Our breath is bated!

Hi guys, OK samples arrived and approved. I've very happy with these sets, that seems like an obvious statement but to be honest, I'm never 100% happy with what I produce, there is always scope for improvement! So thats the Mk.22 and Mk,24 sets confirmed for Telford, along with Tornado GR4/4A, Jaguar GR1/3A weapons set in 1/72, and Brimstone missiles and launcher (1/72 and 1/48) confirmed. Pictures and more new release info to follow soon.

Colin