What's with "Crabs"?

ErikB

It was an Angrily thrown dice (doublebond, home made) that did a ricochet off the board and through the window. It looked just like a bullet hole!

Yassee... that why you could never get any doublebond to actually use on the aircraft. It had all been used up making dice for uckers or fancy displays on the Deci Wall.

So it was the result of a petulant hissy fit rather than as the result of an 8-piece dicking?

Lightweight!

Another happy day in the crewroom!

Wez

It was a severe sense of humour failure caused by an Eight piece dicking! (It was actually the second Eight piece dicking the gent in question had recieved that very morning IIRC, hence the flying teddy bear- or in this case Dice!)

Selwyn

Yassee... that why you could never get any doublebond to actually use on the aircraft. It had all been used up making dice for uckers or fancy displays on the Deci Wall.

To be honest I believed the world shortage of Doublebond may also be explained by the number of Penguins made as Gizzits down South.

Otherwise known as the Pebble Monkeys or the SRDG - Short Range Desert Group ;)

Cheers Greg!

So how is life in, errr, where? is it still not pink and fluffy, or worse...

Yvonne says "Hi" from darkest Kenya!

Christian the Married ex-Rock Ape and God's finest!

Defenestration seemed to occur regularly in the Neuralgia Club in Deci. I've been through that window myself!

Eventually they replaced the window with a big sheet of perspex which would clip straight back in to the frame.

Sounds just like the TV room at Goose Bay. Though there it was needed to escape the attentions of the local smog monsters when they wanted some fun/money/sacrifice.

Of course it helped when there was a ten foot snowdrift outside, just a shame that LGB trials tended to be summer based...

Christian the Married and ex-God's finest