1/48 Sea Harrier FA3 Finished 26-12-2012

Arniec

Hi Arnie, Just picked up on your build thread, great work, great idea and a great bit of goalkeeping on the canopy, many would have posted a plea for a new one!!!!

Thanks for sharing it.

Colin

• Like 1

Thanxs guys. :thumbsup2:

I have done some last work yesterday evening after I got home from the Christmas diner and some more this morning.

I can call it finished now. I have done some extra weathering and put on all the armament and small stuff.

Anyhow here are the pictures.

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3805.jpg

IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3808.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

IMG_3810.jpg

I found it a enjoyable build. The pictures for in the Gallery will follow later on this week and I will still have to do the story to back it up.

I will have to let my imagination lose on that.

Thanxs all you guys for watching this build and if there will be in the future a nother one I will be there.

Cheers, :cheers:

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 4

Wonderful work, very much a case of what should have been, thanks for taking part in the GB as I'm sure we have all enjoyed watching this one take shape.

• Like 1

as it should have been when the shar was scrapped maybe with asram instead of the winders good work well done

regards glenn.....

You have got a point there. But maybee the RN still hade some old stocks of them and the Argentinians only hade old planes?!?!

Cheers,

• 2 years later...

Just found this and you are a man after my own heart,........this is just what I thought should happen in real life too!!! Great model too, great stuff,

Cheers

Tony

• Like 2

Just found this and you are a man after my own heart,........this is just what I thought should happen in real life too!!! Great model too, great stuff,

Cheers

Tony

Slight rephrase required, this is what should have happened full stop.

But don't get me started.

• Like 1