Rennaissence Models

Starfighter

I wonder if anybody here can help me ? I'm building the Trumpeter 1/32 F-100D Super Sabre, and would like to buy a set of wheels to replace the kit items, as I don't like "Rubber" tyres on my models, and I would like a set of Rennaissence Models resin wheels. Problem is I've looked at their website, and it's all in French, which is understandable as they are a French company, but does anyone here know where I might be able to locate these items in the UK? :cheers:

Jai ne parle francais eiher, but I sent an email to Renessaince on the address as given and asked to buy two Mirage F.1 corrections. As my french is virtually non-existent, I was enquiring about the price and postage. The owner - Pedro - was very helpful and replied promptly. Payment was made by PayPal, and the stuff shipped shortly after. They're good guys in my book.

Jens

Jai ne parle francais eiher, but I sent an email to Renessaince on the address as given and asked to buy two Mirage F.1 corrections. As my french is virtually non-existent, I was enquiring about the price and postage. The owner - Pedro - was very helpful and replied promptly. Payment was made by PayPal, and the stuff shipped shortly after. They're good guys in my book.

Jens

As Jen's said I have also emailed them and they were very helpful,

Julien

Actually, there is an exhibition planned by the 20th and 21st October in the south of France where I'll go and Renaissance will be attending so this is quite convenient to discuss with them. Let me know (and the others also of course, I'd be happy to support)

Cheers

Nicolas

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for your kind offer again, but I've had an e-mail from Pedro and I've ordered the parts via Paypal, so it was all quite painless really. Thanks once again everybody for your help . . . It's much appreciated. :cheers: