1/72 Alouette III - Portuguese Air Force

Superb work I love the buildup sequence to show the finer work harder to see when together lovely looking chopper its really inspired me to have ago at an old matchbox lynx and chinook I have in the stash. I only tried a chopper once when I was a kid and that ended in tears and I stuck with mono planes especially after the tiger moth incident!

This has genuinely give me the urge toga e ago cheers rob

• Like 1

Thanks Robvulcan,

That's the main reason why I share my works, to inspire others fellow modellers.

Also to share the way I do things and learn some techniques with others

And in this case to show that having a bad kit (the Heller Alouette III 1/72) is no excuse to try and build something you like in the end

I love Helicopters, here you can see two 1/72 LYNXs, one Royal Navy Black Cats and our Portuguese Navy Lynx with a scratch M3M machine gun

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80423#entry881270

Hope this works as some poison to make you all build some helicopters. Once you get in to it you'll see it's no that hard and you'll end up with diferente pieces on your stand.

Best Regards

Vitor Sousa

- - / - -

I have a small request: If you can leave a vote on my Alouette III model in this contest so I can try to get extra budget to some more helicopters

http://www.facebook.com/emodelsltd/app_451684954848385

Tanks

great stuff indeed thats why i like to share my ideas to to help others and indeed to learn much of fellow chaps on here my builds have definatly improved from being on britmodeller and ive had alot more fun too. be good if there was a britmodeller pub!

a few choppers would definatly break up my collection which although varied some what its mostly british mostly jets and top heavy with tin triangles!

I really love wessex helicopers i love the butcho look they have