1/48 - Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II by Kitty Hawk Models - released - new boxing 3.0

Homebee

Nice looking kit, wrong scale for me , of course, but still welcome , I was reading about this little brute yesterday , the thing is twice as loud as an F-15.. , sure wouldn't like to be living near where any of these jets are based!

Nice looking kit, wrong scale for me , of course, but still welcome , I was reading about this little brute yesterday , the thing is twice as loud as an F-15.. , sure wouldn't like to be living near where any of these jets are based!

That's stealth technology for you...

• 1 month later...

Our review sample of this little beast was in the same box as the Jaguar, so I'll be reviewing this ASAP after the Jag of course, because it is a British jet afterall (Ok, so the first one is French, but hush!) ;)

It looks to be as detailed as the B, although it's moulded in a slightly lighter grey styrene, which makes the detail stand out a little better :)

• 2 weeks later...

So the 'simpler' version costs more? Hannants for the C £39.99 Luckymodel £42+ for the UK. Interesting to see what the actual UK price turns out to be. And what it will actually sell for after the initial burst. The 'C' could be had for £30 at Telford.

Our review sample of this little beast was in the same box as the Jaguar, so I'll be reviewing this ASAP after the Jag of course, because it is a British jet afterall (Ok, so the first one is French, but hush!) ;)

It looks to be as detailed as the B, although it's moulded in a slightly lighter grey styrene, which makes the detail stand out a little better :)

Hi Mike,

when a kit manufacturer sends you a kit to review do they provide it to you free of charge and you get to keep it, or do you have to return it afterwards, built of course? I've always wondered about this

Chris

On 11/29/2012 at 1:58 PM, VulcanXH558 said:

Hi Mike,

when a kit manufacturer sends you a kit to review do they provide it to you free of charge and you get to keep it, or do you have to return it afterwards, built of course? I've always wondered about this

Chris

Kits are free and you aren’t required to return them.