Another F-16

Bri48

A great build, but I have near understand why modellers do there models with open panels as if it was in a maintenance hanger and then put live weapons on there aircraft?

That's the beauty of the Tamiya kit F3 Demon, the weapons just clip on, so they are easily removed, but as i said earlier the kit is engineering excellence, ....shame not to display the lot. Take your observations though!

Its only a hobby!

Brian.

Those weapons are live! I thought they were plastic replicas and that real ones would be at least 32 times bigger!

It's a beautiful build and I totally agree, it would have been a shame not to show it all.

I say old bean, what a thoroughly spiffing rendition of this aircraft. I was so impressed I sent my man servant to procure one for myself. Upon inspecting the contents of the kit, I am impressed with the level of detail involved in it and commend you on an excellent effort of construction. You must have had more fun than a few chukkas of polo what.

I do hope my effort will be hafl as good as yours.

I believe displaying all the weapons even with the engine removed, whilst not being prototypical, is fine given the excellence of the kit and the beauty of model making is that one can take artistic licence to do whatever one wants old chap.

Regards,

Montgomery St.John-Smythe

Edited by Stinger 9