Seahawk Mk.100/101 Trumpeter 1/48

Nicely done - I love all the staining and the way you've got discolouration around the engine panels and some chipping to expose darker paint on the wing leading edges, particularly around the intakes. I'd say perhaps the panel lines on the underside seem a little heavy for me, but that is a matter of personal taste and I'd not wish to put down what is an excellent model. You really are rather good at the heavily-weathered look, as this model shows!

Really love the weathering, particularly around the intakes, and after trying and failing to get a similar effect on an A-6 intruder i know how hard it is to get it to look at good and as in scale as you have done.

Kevin

Wonderful build! Congrats.

Q

Thanks Diego, your compliment means a lot to me. Thanks to everybody.

Beautiful, but a bit overweathered in my opinion. They were definitely not so dirty.

Where's the nose air intake as the light on the forward undercarriage cover etc.

seahawk_f1.jpg

Source: http://www.fly-navy....ts/seahawk.html

V.P.

I think you are right but "clean", not weathered model is for me simply... boring :winkgrin: .

• 3 weeks later...

Yet another masterpiece! How am I going to do this on my Braille scale kit? Man, you guys keep making my modelling life more difficult every day! :)

Cheers,

Bill

You are a fine one to talk Bill! I have several EE Lightnings wondering why they never got finished (and a CMR Buccaneer that I daren't go near anymore either) :)