F-RSIN - new plastic Trident 3B and resin Douglas DC-5

F-RSIN

I have nearly that many in the Work In Progress pile. In the Closet of Shame? I haven't counted in there for fear of collapsing it into a mini black hole. Suffice to say far more than merely 70.

But of course I'm nearly old enough to be your grandma, so I've had a while to stack them up.

It doesn't really matter who old any one is in my opinion, as long as you like modelling. Also I'm not coin to bother asking about stash size any more as mine feels pathetically small now, there was I thinking it was large.....

....mine feels pathetically small now, there was I thinking it was large.....

70 is actually not to be considered small so I wouldnt worry about it. Mine is small by some standards, around 400 or so, but I'll always keep adding to it so dont have any negative feelings about size.

having said that...

your street cred could go downhill very quickly it you ask people how big theirs is....

I'll shut up and go away now

• Like 1

£21 a pop - I'll have to stick to one I guess :(

But if £££ was no object, I would LOVE to model one in each livery and hybrid scheme used by BEA/BA

likes it so much he said it twice :) :) :)

actually the Trident three didnt appear in the red square scheme anyway so your safe there.

I have just seen a facebook post showing three thrident three boxes; one BEA speedjack, one British Airways red tail and

one CAAC....I MUST take enough dosh to telford for the first two...I MUST!!!!....at least the first two....

Laurent...save one of each for me...PLEEEEEEAAAAASE!

• 3 weeks later...

The DC-5 and Latécoère 631 are available now from www.f-rsin.com.

The Trident 3B BEA decals were advertised on the website as being laser-printed. That was a mistake, now corrected. They are silk-screened and include the red wings.

Laurent

• 1 month later...

Laurent, in case you don't know they also do BEA red - X552

I haven't seen the instructions for your BEA kit (I bought the BA version) but it might be worth mentioning in case anybody prefers to paint the wings rather than use decals

That's right and the instructions do show it. However I thought it was so strange and unusual that some modellers might be tempted to apply two registrations. If you want to do the real thing, just ignore the extra reg!

Laurent