Transkit 916 Senna for Tamiya

Riggers

Hi Riggers,

I presume you're referring to the Dexter transkit? If not have a look at their stuff. They list transkits for a couple of Senna 916s and you can buy direct from them using PayPal. I've had one of their decal sets and they're beautifully done.

Hope this is some use.

Dave

http://www.dextermodels.com/dm-reg-range-gb.html

Edited by Fastcat

Morning Dave,

Yep, they be the ones!

Just can't realy see the difference between the 3 kits! Would really like the AM wheels as well, but out of production.

Got the 916 on EvilBay this week, so I can get stuck in.

Thanks again for the response & have a great Sunday.....................

Hi Riggers

Why not have a go at your own Senna?

It really isnt that much work, and if you are able to make your own decals, not too much work.

You can get PE brakes from Hiroboy or Studio 27 (i think, cant recall where i got mine).

but then, mine ended up pink with Hello Kitty decals... :analintruder:

Hi Steve,

I'm having some right problems with Hiroboy at the moment! Any item that I want seems to be Out of Stock!

To order 'custom' paint from Zero Paints is a bluddy nightmare.

Thought that with computers & websites, it'll make life easier! To Steve Hemming, it's bluddy difficult!!

Rant over!! Lol

ATB mate..........

Any item that I want seems to be Out of Stock!

Unfortunately that seems to be a pretty permanent state of affairs with Hiroboy, he never has anything I want either! And it's been that way for years. It always appears to me that he gets one delivery in & then never seems to restock. It's a shame as he lists some brilliant stuff...

Have you tried Mediamix in Singapore? I've used them many times in the past & have always had really good service from them, with stuff getting here in about a week to ten days usually.

Keef