Concorde - The queen of the skies

Hi Everyone
This is my Revell 1/144 Concorde. It was a pig to build in the fact i broke the wings off once and nose off twice when it tried to fly..... The landing gear where a nightmare as well. Overall i thought it was a rather poor kit, but it does look nice......
The kit is hand painted, theres a few more details to fo, then im done. I have windows on the way from Richw.

2012-09-23135434.jpg
2012-09-23135535.jpg
2012-09-23135313.jpg
2012-09-23135256.jpg

Thanks Bradley

Edited by madaboutmodels
  • Like 2

Nicely done, finished one a few weeks ago and I haven't seen a kit by a mainstream manufacturer that was so terrible for a long time, a real challenge of patience. I can only imagine the number of kids and adults who have been given the kit and given up, never to look at the hobby again.

Yours, however, is a charm, can't wait to see it with the windscreen and window decals in place!

Cheers

Col'

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Bradley, Concord is much like the TSR 2, you can't make a bad job it because they both look so good. Sounds like you had as much grief with Concord as I did with the TSR 2 which now languishes in it's box, I'm afaid I have to say it did fly but not been binned.

Non the less it looks great, looking forward to seeing the windows.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...