1/72 Convair F 106 Hasegawa

Hello folks,

I'd like to show you another old kit of mine: Hasegawa's 1/72 Convair F-106 Delta Dart.

I used Revell paints and completly OOB.

The fiting was ok and I uesd thin sprue to cover the gaps.

I hope you like my Dart and If you see somethign that I can do better tell me.

Cookie,

c7hafugowjur42vqs.jpg

c7hag5mb7udfsfe44.jpg

c7hagf534obv3bbck.jpg

c7hah0mgyl6c3vb5g.jpg

c7hahbkamj15xggms.jpg

c7hahk5dllj8stxys.jpg

Edited by cookiemonster
  • Like 1

Hello Hacker, the decals were in the box. The aircraft shows a plane of the 318th FIS.

I'm glad that you like it Luis, but it's a newer rebox of it. the Decals say it's from 2002.

Hi Cookiemonster: thank you very much for the info, those magnificent years and their flying machines are unforgettable!!!

Its like when you find a good friend that has not seen in many years. Cheers,

A great-looking Delta Dart ! The F-106 was one of the sexiest of the Century series fighters and interceptors and you have completed a wonderful version of it here.

I was lucky enough to see some of these performing at the Chicago Air Show in the 1980's ...... this model captures that eye-catching delta look.

Mike

Thank you, I was very surprised as I spotted this kit in a toy store during my Holland vacation for 15 Euros. And I was very happy as I spotted a rebox at my hobbystore maybe I will buy it.

Just Go for it and don't think about!!

I have one that I want to convert in the F106B variant.....this one was "cut" in 1983 but as details were more than scarce, I stopped. I'll will look for this one and hope remains complete (it would be fantastic!!!), also you could do it too.

Also there are many, many.....well many markings for this one. if you were so lucky, the one you build have more than one option and have had also the Bull in the Tail markings. Also, if you can find or have the old Squadron Signal In Action, there are a huge lot of marking variations you could choose.

Go for the other one you spotted, maybe could be the last time you watch that!!! :)