jupiter,mercury ,kits

jetboy

Hi,just a quick question has anyone on here completed a jupiter,mercury conversion,and have you any comments etc,i would love to hear.I have a couple that need completing,and winters coming,Iknow that dragons kit is available ,i have one but its not very big is it look forward to hearing about any of your builds....cheers Don

My history maybe off beam here and I stand to be corrected. I know Mercury/Jupiter was muted and perhaps mocked up, but did it ever fly, even as an unmanned test flight?

Not sure from Yorkshire.

Marty...

Well I was going to say "Of course it did!" - but apparently not - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury-Jupiter

Seems my history is way off beam!

Graham

Hi marty and graham,sorry about slow reply,i thought there was no one out there,sorry i got it wrong,i meant the conversion of the glencoe/hawk jupiter c kit and add the revell mercury capsule,its like the dragon only bigger,sorry about the mix up,theres not a lot you can do with revells jupiter,theres not a lot to it...

025-2.jpg

028-3.jpg

graham,your redstone,conversion is nice,i preferred the redstone missile,you cant beat the glencoe kits for the jupiter c its big,and dirt cheap,you can convert them into quite a few different versions,so sorry about the mix up,keep in touch.....DON