This is the last of my Trumpeter sea fury's from the shelf of doom . As with my last one I incorporated the JKT corrections, as well as a squadron vac canopy

Spinner and blades are Cooper Detail items, as are the undercarriage legs. The cooper legs are about 3mm longer than the kit legs and improve the sit of the kit no end compared to the kit legs. The CD spinner and blades also improve the look of the finished model, the kit spinner is rather pointy.

Apart from that Humbrol paint, 104 oxford blue, to be precise and a mix of Aussie decals, Aeromaster and decal spares. I still think the aeromaster roundels are oversized, also the buggars refused to sit down into the detail. I still need to add some exhaust staining

Not my best work, got rushed towards the end just to get it off the bench as it has been sitting there a year!!

Thats it! I'm seafuried out at the moment,on with the hurricanes!

blueseafur1.jpg

blueseafury3.jpg

bluesaefury6.jpg

blueseafury2.jpg

Bruce

Very smooth; always good to see a Nowarra Sea Fury. Also nice job with the cockpit opening/canopy shape fix -managed to miss that with mine until it was too late!

That looks a real beauty and the cockpit alterations certainly make it look the part, well worth the effort, along with the spinner and u/c legs. I`m planning to do one of the silver Aussue Navy ones with Red trim which were flown at airshows etc but like you I have the shelf of doom to clear first! Looking forward to the Hurricanes that you are planning, as its my favourite aircraft,

Thanks for sharing,

Tony O

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas, always motivates me to get on with the next one!!

Phil, JKT corrections is just my way of referring to Jon Kunac Tabinors corrections to the kit when he built it way back in 2009, I think. I have provided a link to his article in my other sea fury posted in RTI

Bruce