This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

HammerUK9

'What Might Have Been' - a 1/32 Harrier GR9 project.

Not going to wait much longer Tim. I'll be sending the boys round soon to give you a "gentle nudge"...

:D

Kirk von Impatientsburg

Hiya Kirk,

As you may possibly have gathered I’ve been on a several year hiatus thanks to life and loss of mojo. :rolleyes: So alas no progress has been made. Don’t worry, I’ve not abandoned it, and hope to get slowly back into modelling in the next month or so. That said...I made the mistake of opening Vitaly’s thread just before opening this one, so I’m debating what, if anything, to redo. This’ll be the death of me ^_^

Tim

Only just came across this, great work! I know the feeling with having projects on hold for years at a time...

My question is though, does this aircraft have a soul?... 

Thanks Sean, there's definitely a soul awaiting but there isn't much of an aircraft to house it yet ;)

Tim

I'm grappling with my conscious to blame @Vitaliy too for my total lack of Harrier modelling. He's a bit too good isn't he? Maybe we could just send him our part-built efforts for him to work some magic on - or just ask for a teensy bit of his seemingly limitless mojo. :)

Don't give up on this one though - it's going to be a fantastic model when it's done.

Kirk

anything happend?  you say you are doing it 4 sqdn whit means......................................  masive tail flash!!:yahoo:

On 12/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, SA80A2AR said:

anything happend?  you say you are doing it 4 sqdn whit means......................................  masive tail flash!!:yahoo:

Oh but of course! Why else 4 Sqn other than because of that scheme? :lol:

Tim

On 12/3/2018 at 8:49 PM, IV(AC)Plumb said:

Because it was THE premier Harrier Sqn?

Maybe that too ;)

Tim