'What Might Have Been' - a 1/32 Harrier GR9 project.

HammerUK9

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hiya Kirk,

As you may possibly have gathered I’ve been on a several year hiatus thanks to life and loss of mojo. :rolleyes: So alas no progress has been made. Don’t worry, I’ve not abandoned it, and hope to get slowly back into modelling in the next month or so. That said...I made the mistake of opening Vitaly’s thread just before opening this one, so I’m debating what, if anything, to redo. This’ll be the death of me ^_^

Tim

• Like 1

I'm grappling with my conscious to blame @Vitaliy too for my total lack of Harrier modelling. He's a bit too good isn't he? Maybe we could just send him our part-built efforts for him to work some magic on - or just ask for a teensy bit of his seemingly limitless mojo. :)

Don't give up on this one though - it's going to be a fantastic model when it's done.

Kirk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

anything happend?  you say you are doing it 4 sqdn whit means......................................  masive tail flash!!:yahoo:

On 12/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, SA80A2AR said:

anything happend?  you say you are doing it 4 sqdn whit means......................................  masive tail flash!!:yahoo:

Oh but of course! Why else 4 Sqn other than because of that scheme? :lol:

Tim