- De Havilland Sea-Vixen- Dynavector

- Time for another topic, this time the Vacu Dynavector Sea- Vixen, since these days Airfix has issued a magnificent model of this appealling aircraft, it is in my stock and I wait for Telford SMW to buy some resin stuff and built another one ,probably with the Alley-cat transkit to make a FAW 1

IMG_7428.jpg

IMG_7446.jpg

IMG_7444.jpg

IMG_7442.jpg

IMG_7440.jpg

IMG_7438.jpg

IMG_7437.jpg

IMG_7436.jpg

IMG_7430.jpg

IMG_7429.jpg

• Like 2

Wow !, that's just gorgeous, those Dynavector vacs were magnificent , wern't they. I've built two of the Sea Vixens, one as a FAW 1 , but neither was as good as this.

Andrew

• Like 1

-They were really good kits ,once the part were separated from their styrene sheet they could be built almost like a standard injected kit, the white metal part were of a good standing compared with what we too often find in so called High detailed kits, for something more detailed, each modeller acts according to his own skill,it is a regret for me that Dynavector has stopped his activities.

Thanks Andrew

Edited by IPMS19

That looks absolutely super. If anybosy wants to have a go at a Dynavector kiy, I've got the Sea Vixen kit that I want to sell and I'm only looking for £15 inc postage in the UK. What bargain! PM if interested.

John

Very nice. I have done their gannet and javelin and have a scimitar to do, I hadn't considered the vixen due to the airfix one. But it does look like a nice kit.

- I built this Vixen long before Airfix kit was ever annouced, it was the result of a bet a made with an English friend at Telford SMW some years ago, something like "I bet next year I'll bring you a Sea-Vixen" and the next year I had built this Vixen, I think it could be in 2008.......

That's gorgeous. I've got all the bits sanded out for one (something to pass the time during lazy summer lunchtimes at work) and you've inspired me to do something about it. Thank you.

• Like 1

Beautiful work here with your Land based aircraft. I especially like the weapons placement. Another Stunning build.

Congrats to you and Tomy!!

Belle

• Like 1