Aerobatic GB Winners

Alpha Delta 210

Ladies and Gentlemen

The poll has closed after 43 members cast their votes.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that in :-

First Place, we have the truly wonderful Fouga Magister "Patrouille de France" by Cliff B; and in

Second Place, the labour of love BAe Hawk "Red Arrows" by PHaTNesS

Very many congratulations to our deserving winners and commiserations to everyone else whose hard work and team spirit made this such a great GB. :thumbsup:

The prizes, kindly donated by Vince at modelsforsale.com are:

First Prize - 1/72 Fujimi Mig-29 "Stlizhi"

Second Prize - 1/72 Fujimi BAe Hawk "Saudi Hawks"

Edited by Alpha Delta 210

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the GB and to everyone who cast a vote in the poll.

Special thanks again to AD210 and Antony for being outstanding hosts, and to Vince for his generosity in donating the prizes.

Here's to Aerobatics GB II... :cheers:

Cliff

Ladies and Gentlemen

The poll has closed after 43 members cast their votes.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that in :-

First Place, we have the truly wonderful Fouga Magister "Patrouille de France" by Cliff B; and in

Second Place, the labour of love BAe Hawk "Red Arrows" by PHaTNesS

Very many congratulations to our deserving winners and commiserations to everyone else whose hard work and team spirit made this such a great GB. :thumbsup:

The prizes, kindly donated by Vince at modelsforsale.com are:

First Prize - 1/72 Fujimi Mig-29 "Stlizhi"

Second Prize - 1/72 Fujimi BAe Hawk "Saudi Hawks"

I bet PHaTNesS will LOVE doing another Hawk!! Lol

Some fantastic models as well entered..............

Thank you sooo much! I am actually looking forward to doing another Hawk, I'm expecting the Fujimi kit to be a LOT better than what I started with!

Thanks again to all who voted, and very big congrats to Cliff for that beautiful winner :wub:

Alan

A massive congratulations to the winners!

As has been said before, there have been some truly fantastic builds in this GB and voting was a very difficult thing ( for me at least), so thank you very much to everyone who took part and to Leigh for carrying on moderating this GB while I've had real life issues to sort out.

Antony

I have heard from Vince at modelsforsale.com that the prizes have been posted to Cliff B and PHaTNesS. Many congratulations once again to both of you and my sincerest thanks to Vince for his support and generous donations. :clap2:

Just to confirm that the Mig has arrived safely - it's superb!

Thanks again to Vince at modelsforsale.com for his generosity in supporting this Group Build.

Cheers

Cliff