-YAK 38 U Forger

-To this day every models or dioramas I've shown you have been built in the past monthes or may be years, this is now my last built model, a Yak 38 U.

-For this model, I have to thanks General Melchett for the ideas I borrowed from his own W I P post, I hope he will forgive me for that. .....!

-I must say that I didn't used his thecnics for elongatind the fuselage;

-In most of Forger U model I've seen few have elongated swivelling jet blast curved shield so it is what I tried to represent......My scale is 48 as usual.....

019.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

004.jpg

-Only to show the lengthening of the rear fuselage. The blast shield itself has to be lengthened in the same way of the fuselage, just look at photos....

026.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

• Like 2

Glad to be of help ipms, great job on the lengthening. You beat me to it, mines stalled at the moment due to other models needing to be finished first but when it's done it'll be appearing in Spencer Pollards new Cold War magazine. A wonderfully ugly and interesting machine, agricultural and built like a tank, typical Soviet era aircraft,

Out of interest is that a full scale model of the the Tulle viaduct in your garden ?..............what a great place to live...

Melchie..

Glad to be of help ipms, great job on the lengthening. You beat me to it, mines stalled at the moment due to other models needing to be finished first but when it's done it'll be appearing in Spencer Pollards new Cold War magazine. A wonderfully ugly and interesting machine, agricultural and built like a tank, typical Soviet era aircraft,

Out of interest is that a full scale model of the the Tulle viaduct in your garden ?..............what a great place to live...

Melchie..

- Hi General, Major Christian reporting...

- What 's about this new magazine?

- The viaduc is 3 miles away from my home, it s not in my garden but on my photo spot

001-1.jpg

-Photo taken for Her Majesty Jubilee, the cat at watch is Erwin ,( he was desert fox in another life)

Edited by IPMS19

Now that looks a seriously nice location Major C !! Erwin is taking his sentry duty with due solemnity I'm glad to see, good man..

As for the magazine, have a look see in the 'aircraft related subjects, magazines and books' section, hopefully tickle your fancy....

-Thank you Sir.....

Great looking Forgers a lovely pair.

Upper Heyford doesn't count. It's about time you gave a Buff the French treatment.

Bout time you joined us on here. :post1:

W

-I'm afraid this Upper Heyford Aardvark is the closest thing of a SAC FB 111 , I have in my inventory,unfortunatly I have not enough room to house a 48 scale B 52.......to my deepest regrets....

What a lovely pair of Strike fighter Aircraft. As always, you do smashing work with your models. They look realistic and the paintwork is Superb!

Congrats to you and Tomy !!

Belle

• Like 1