QR 1/144 A330-300

I think I need to get me a set of those! Can I ask what grey you used the the Qatar bird please, I used Revell 371 on my 773 and it was a tad to light! Will you be joining in with the Airliner GB? Because I will look forward to seeing some more nice buses!

Edited by cuprar

I am not suppose to join here :) I ain't from England, so sorry.

However Cuprar, my answer to your question: I used the primer of tamiya - Light grey infact. Coated it after with clear Tamiya TS13 to make it glossy.

I am using it as well for the wings and elevators to make it look like a metal grey or 707 grey they say :)

Thanks.

I must say that have lots of project lined up....

I have built already A340-600, I used 2 A330 kits and modified the GE engine into RR. Everything was modified and inprovised by myself.

It is finished now, but this pictures taken during assembly.

59vprs.jpge5qtdw.jpg

Look like a good starch built 346, you have done a grand job on her, as Bradley said, have you changed the wing root and made the wings wider and sorted the tail? But all jokes aside, that is a great conversion and pulled off very well!

I am not suppose to join here :) I ain't from England, so sorry.

Hey Jon,

I am not from these parts either. In fact about 20 + hours flying time in one of your Airbuses away. I am joining the Airliners Group Build.

And your A340-600 looks great, what did you do to the wings to change the shape?

Edited by TrojanThunder

• 1 month later...