Freightdog items coming out at Sutton Coldfield on 9th September

Hi everyone, still finalizing the list but likely to include 1/72nd NA Mustang Mk.VI conversion for new Airfix kit (with Keeping the Peace decals also scaled down to follow soon after), A-4B Skyhawk 150 GAL drop tanks, IAI Dagger Falklands weapons set and Mirage III/V 1700 LT drop tanks, both for new High Planes kits. Hopefully some other bits to.

The Mustang set includes new lower engine cowling, Aeroproducts prop and a pair of drop tanks. The Spitfire 22/24 and Seafire 46 sets still need finishing so hopefully this will follow at Farnborough later in September. Pics to follow soon.

Colin

Here is the first photo's of my new Mustang Mk.IV conversion set for the Airfix 1/72nd kit;

DSC_1449.jpg

DSC_1442.jpg

Price not set yet, will hopefully have on website by end of the week. Also confirmed available will be 300 (bob tail) and 150 Gal drop tanks for Skyhawk, and a pair of CBLS 100. Thanks!

Colin

Edited by Colin @ Freightdog Models

Colin, are you out of the 5 bladed Spitfire props or am I not looking in the correct place (Military aircraft 1/72 conversions)? I'd be keen to put one of them in with a Mustang conversion & the other couple of things I've put in the cart.

Steve.

Colin, are you out of the 5 bladed Spitfire props or am I not looking in the correct place (Military aircraft 1/72 conversions)? I'd be keen to put one of them in with a Mustang conversion & the other couple of things I've put in the cart.

Steve.

Hi Steve, they are out of stock at the moment on the website, but I do have one set left. I will be getting more soon.

Colin

Darn! The Spitfire 5-blade prop is (or was) already available? Will it be included as part of the Mk.22/24 set you're working on now, or only available separately? The Mustang stuff looks great, BTW! :thumbsup:

Thanks;

John

Darn! The Spitfire 5-blade prop is (or was) already available? Will it be included as part of the Mk.22/24 set you're working on now, or only available separately? The Mustang stuff looks great, BTW! :thumbsup:

Thanks;

John

The 5-blade prop will be available again soon, the one in the Mk.22 and 24 sets are different sizes with longer blades, so are new masters.

The Mustang sets have now been listed on the website, I have decided to split them into two sets, one with Mk.IV prop and lower cowling at £4.00, and the 108 Gal paper tanks at £3.75.

Colin