- Revell Focke-Wulf 200 Condor - 1/48

-This is the "Scourge of the Atlantic" being readied for his next trip.

I had forseen to show the model in his environement on a base supposed to be Bordeaux protected by wooden blast shields but owing to the general siez of the things I was unable to take corrects pics, I m may be a not too bad modeller but not a photographer.....

-I made some changes to the basic model mostly the EDL 151 turret and the rear firing post

canon053.jpg

canon052.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

IMG_8182.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

IMG_8179.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8177.jpg

IMG_8176.jpg

IMG_8175.jpg

IMG_8174.jpg

IMG_8173.jpg

IMG_8171.jpg

IMG_8170.jpg

IMG_8169.jpg

IMG_8168.jpg

-It is my last diorama I show you for now ,the next is still in preparation and Ill don't show it before Telford SMW

• Like 1

-This is what I had forseen for my diorama, it is seldom visible in this shape owing to its size, it is not very easy to carry with all the care this kind of stuff requires

camo_splinterbox_1.jpg

camo_splinterbox_2.jpg

-it is was it was intended to represent, the colors of the wall are guess work as I have no idea of what these colors could be

img_2711.jpg

img_2713.jpg

img_2714.jpg

img_2712.jpg

-No problem with the antena wire

Edited by IPMS19
  • Like 1

That's a cracker.

The figures and vehicles really add to it,the Opel(?)refueller is great.

Those baggy trousered German officers always liked to ride around

in Citroen TA Legeres didn't they.

-The Citroen 15 hp "Traction avant" was the best french car of its days mostly because it was a forward wheels drive compared to its contemporaries which were rear wheel drive which gives it much more responsives performances.It was the car of gouvernemental authorities as well as gangsters and the so called "resistant" made a great use of it. For the German, they were bounty cars and very often these cars were simply "requisitionned" to their regular French owners by order of the Germany authorities..They were used on every front even in Russia issued to military units for their officers and certainly by german civilian in internal Reich

-This car had a little sister the 11hp which was more popular oriented, which is relativ as in those days very few workers ,if no, could enjoy a car. It s production ended in the mid fifties when it was replaced by the DS 19 which is another story.

Excellent model and diorama sir, I just love the Condors, it really deserves a good setting for photography, although I understand it's almost impossible inside normal urban and domestic environments..

• Like 1

Excellent model and diorama sir, I just love the Condors, it really deserves a good setting for photography, although I understand it's almost impossible inside normal urban and domestic environments..

-Thank you for your comments, you are perfecly right it deserves some really good photo, if I had no problem with the handling of some items ranging from A.T missiles and sub MG to armoured car I'm decidedly unable to handle properly a photo camera even with such luxuries that a Canon EOS 400 D offers today, The some good photos I've made are the result of some kind of miracle....May be is it a matter of vision glasses?

You do such Great work in telling a story with your builds. Wonderful detail with your figures, automatic machine gun

and your paintwork is really Superb!! Congrats to you and Tomy on another wonderful build.

Belle

• Like 1