Aftermarket/Detail Parts

Red316

Hi,

I've been looking for suppliers for1/24 aftermarket parts etc, things like plug leads, wired distributors and flocking for interiors but I haven't turned up any UK suppliers who actually have stock.

I've got some etches and decals from Best Balsa Kits in Belgium but not much else. Cars I'm building are right across the spectrum from classics to race cars, with a few customs in between.

Is anyone able to recommend a good source, in the UK or elsewhere?

Cheers

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave,

not sure if you can get to any model shows but I would recommend attending one of the shows that little-cars is vendoring at.

Paul has quite a bit of useful stuff on offer. Plenty of wire, mesh, some super headlight and taillights, etc. Also has good stock of adhesives and sanding sticks.

I have seen some wired distributors on ebay recently. They look good but are a bit expensive.

I occasionally use scale dreams in the US. http://stores.scaledreams.com/StoreFront.bok

Not in the UK I know but Dave does have good stock and is easy to deal with. Great for flocking and wiring, really good if you build American stuff!

Steve.