GB Chat

AnonymousDFB1

Saturday? Thought the 16th was Sunday or have I missed a trick?

Better get my finger out....

Sunday by the calender on the site's front page, Sir. Rather counting on having that last day available. Starting this evening I will be pretty much at the bench straight through (may sleep or eat on occasion...), till the big Vimy and the little Fokker are done....

I'm fine with end of play on the Sunday, I seemed to remember that the end date was normally at 0001hrs on that day, but I'm happy to be mistaken if it means some more modelling time to get some builds finished. :)

Had quite a productive hour last night so should be OK now - Am expected to complete tiling the bathroom on Saturday so was banking on Sunday to work on it.

Just engines to add to the nacelles, wheels and spats, bit of rigging and sundry items left to do.....

Hi Bonhoff

Go to the first post in your thread and there you will find an Edit button.

Thereafter you want to proceed to the Full Editor (or something like that!)

Cheers

Cliff

Well done and thanks to everyone for taking part in this GB, look forward to seeing any that aren't able to finish today in the not too distant future.

:grouphug:

TBH, Mine aren't worth posting. Still, fun having the time frame to work to and taking part. Hopefully will do better in future GBs. Will certainly be there for floatplanes.