I'd like to see Wolpack producing a resin set of bomb bay.

Oh I hope not!

That'll mean I'd have to build another one and I am fast disappearing under a pile of sanding dust with this one!

Seriously though, if they did, it would be pretty impressive if the rest of their sets are anything to go by.

Got busy today with this stuff:

Vulcan40.jpg

Gave everything a cote of it to cover up the resin, etch and plastic to give me a good working base and highlight any areas that need more work:

Vulcan39.jpg

Vulcan43.jpg

Vulcan44.jpg

It also helps smooths out the air intakes to help give them a more seemless look:

Vulcan41.jpg

Vulcan42.jpg

It did blister the Humbrol black enamel I used on the canopy, so that will need rubbing down and re-doing,

otherwise no real problems.

Oh I hope not!

That'll mean I'd have to build another one and I am fast disappearing under a pile of sanding dust with this one!

Seriously though, if they did, it would be pretty impressive if the rest of their sets are anything to go by.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is coming along nicely. How did you remove the raised panel lines after you had re-scribed them? I know that you will have sanded them but what grade of wet n dry did you use? The reason I ask is because I still have this joyful job to do on mine, and I will have to do it soon, and I am not looking forward to it.

That is coming along nicely. How did you remove the raised panel lines after you had re-scribed them? I know that you will have sanded them but what grade of wet n dry did you use? The reason I ask is because I still have this joyful job to do on mine, and I will have to do it soon, and I am not looking forward to it.

I use a medium grade of wet & dry to take the raised lines off and then, I used fine wire wool to polish out the plastic and remove any dust or residue left in the new engraved lines.

I use a medium grade of wet & dry to take the raised lines off and then, I used fine wire wool to polish out the plastic and remove any dust or residue left in the new engraved lines.

Thanks for that, I shall hopefully get around to this job sometime this weekend.

• Like 1

Been busy with my Badger!

The two shades of grey are on, and following loads of Blu Tac and masking tape she is ready for the dark green:

Vulcan45.jpg

All paints used are Xtracolor enamels.

All masking removed and this is the result:

Vulcan46.jpg

Vulcan47.jpg

Vulcan49.jpg

I've decided on the final scheme, she will be in the markings of a 35 Squadron Vulcan based at Scampton in 1975,

Vulcan50.jpg