my first diorama or should it be direrama

• 4 months later...
nice collection

whats the 1999 way

Space: 1999 was a sci-fi show with live actors, created by the late Gerry Anderson, it is about our Moon being blasted out of orbit and became a runaway Moon. Kind of like Star Trek: Voyager expect instead of USS Voyager, it's on our Moon.

Is that the alien ship from U.F.O (middle of first picture)? 

Your moon is rather busy :-)

Yes it is,it came with the die cast interceptor,sorry if the pics offend ,i was bored,it was raining ,and i was waiting for paint to dry,and its the first time ive found a use for the moonscape bases,they were designed before anyone had been there?probably......

cheers Don

Yes it is,it came with the die cast interceptor,sorry if the pics offend ,i was bored,it was raining ,and i was waiting for paint to dry,and its the first time ive found a use for the moonscape bases,they were designed before anyone had been there?probably......

cheers Don

Don't be sorry, it's good and fun, well like you said, it was raining, you were waiting for the paint to dry, and you were bored silly out of your mind, so what were you going to do? If anyone objects to the wrong scales or that it just looked like slam some toys on a base and call it a diorama, or find it offend, so what? Tell them it's either your good work or waste more papers doing unless jotting which in turns cost the Earth some trees! As far as I can see, if it helped to stop you going stir crazy then that's better than nothing.