1/32 EE Lightning

Mr B

Thanks guys.....Mr Vader....suggestion will be considered............:)

Got somemore work done today..........

putty.jpg

Not many joints needed putty.........

putty1.jpg

Underside of the wings needed some

putty2.jpg

The belly needed quite a bit.....

putty3.jpg

The cleaned airframe.....

putty4.jpg

The belly cleaned......

First round putty all done......next is to fine sand ......where applicable....and then masking......and hopefully the paint shop....soon....

That ends my putty party.............

Thanks for watching !

Rgds

Mr b

Updated - Thanks for the encouragement guys.....

flat-2.jpg

Cockpit ready to be closed up.....done whiles the white glue is still wet....on the clear part........:)

black.jpg

Decided on NMF .......used Humrol Enamel for the undercoat...........took over night to dry.........

flat1.jpg

Trying to paint on the markings for the tiger sqn......not too sure .......:)

flat2.jpg

Silver and panel work done ......still some clean up and fine tunning.....

This fellow is hard to paint.......lucky I purchased a new compressor.....my old compressor would have died............for sure..........

Still a fair bit to go......

Thanks for watching and regards

Mr B

Ok got an update........

Managed to pop over to my mates place today, and after checking his enormus supply of decals ....we were unable to find the tiger head I required..........so I had to scale down the oversized ones I have and printed on clear decal paper i had so hopefully it will look ok on the aircraft...........and transfer well

By employing this I also had to prep the tail with a white backing paint...........so that it will not be transucant........managed to get all that done .....but Photobucket will not let me upload pictures........so when it premits me, I will do so...........for now its pictureless........:)

Anyways the airframe is also done .......and glossed for the decals.............so if all goes well.........I plan to do the decals tommorow..........and complete the build soon........

Thanks and Regards

Mr B

Pak Shiek- It is always a pleasure visiting your home.............with the wonderful stuff you have .............:)....Thanks

Rgds

MrB

Edited by Mr B

Thanks Sean....much obliged

Ok got the pictures uploaded

001.jpg

To prep the airframe for the clear decal paper..............

future.jpg

All decalled and glossed again.....next weathering

tiger.jpg

Close up of the tiger on the tail.........looks ok I guess..........

Odds and ends and soon to the display I guess...........

Rgds and Thanks for watching.........

Mr b

Hi Mr B

you are realy cracking on with this build are'nt you. I take it you have used Alcad II paint for the natural metal finish? Is it polished alluminium you have used over gloss black.? Ive just finished my 1/32 F4E so i'm now putting some attention to the Trumpeter F6 that i'm doing .

Keep up the good work

Dave

hi dave

thanks for the motivation.....i used a combination of paints......gaia bright silver.....gunze fine silver and few others and the spine parts of it and the nose ring....yes alcad and yes polished alluiminum.......good to hear you are back to the f6 would really like to see yr build....pls post.....

cheers and happy modelling....its a holiday tommorow..in my part ofthe worlds....so... i am trying my best to rap it up......

best regards

mr b

Compeleted yesterday ..........

Hope you guys like........the canopy interior stuff will be saved for another day......when the mood is right............

No 74 Tigers ...........

fin-3.jpg

More at RFI

Thanks to the lightning gurus for thier kind assistance......

Best Regards

Mr b

• Like 1