XM655 Vulcan B.2 V Force GB entry "plus 6 ship vulcan shots"

Hi there guys this is my entry for the vforce group build of the plane that im a proud member of. xm655 what a beast she is with her bigger 300 series engines and a joy to watch taxi such a shame she cant fly. here is my tribute to her made as if she could fly with 6 other vulcans.

she was brush painted on the undersides and the camo. undersides hu166 and camo hu66 mixed with a dash of hu10 for a dark browny green. the medium sea grey is hu165 from a rattle can and has a nice blue hue to it that looks improved over there older tin offerings.

the silver is revel aqua aluminium on the exausts and wonderfull stuff it is.

many thanks for looking i hope you like her and look forward to comments good and bad.

if you want to see her being built look in the group build section under vforce gb took me a week first model of the year and boy did i enjoy it. cheers rob :yahoo:

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

Plus 5 other vulcans ,xh558, xh562, xh557, xm648, xl391

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

• Like 4

Very spectacular, I wish this plane in injected in 48.......

thanks very much, you lost me a bit on the injected in 48, unless you mean a 1/48th kit. that be a big one if so. why not 1/24 hehehe

Stunning set of vulcans, very impressed

thanks matey there are another 8 or 10 lurking upstairs i cant stop building them its getting worring

thanks matey there are another 8 or 10 lurking upstairs i cant stop building them its getting worring

Really..! Wow I managed 2 and gave up, my skills didn't warrant me to buy any more, as there is quite a bit of work to get them right, but you wet my whistle, so to say...... Might give another a go

Really..! Wow I managed 2 and gave up, my skills didn't warrant me to buy any more, as there is quite a bit of work to get them right, but you wet my whistle, so to say...... Might give another a go

well i dont know if this helps and dont want to teach you to suck eggs but if it helps here are 2 of my builds one for xm655 and xm648 seen here the dark gery green wrap around one

xm648

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80209

xm655

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234922023#entry1101689

• Like 1

well i dont know if this helps and dont want to teach you to suck eggs but if it helps here are 2 of my builds one for xm655 and xm648 seen here the dark gery green wrap around one

xm648

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80209

xm655

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234922023#entry1101689

Sod off......... Lol that doesn't help one single bit robvulcan... Now I have to get one...! :) after I receive my 2 1/200 vulcans I ordered today anyway... Cheers bud, you inspired me..

Sod off......... Lol that doesn't help one single bit robvulcan... Now I have to get one...! :) after I receive my 2 1/200 vulcans I ordered today anyway... Cheers bud, you inspired me..

LOL you got me there my tummy actually jumped and i thought man ive upset him, glad i can inpire you that makes me feel happy. the dragon kit is lovely too ive built one and got 3 more to put together but i find they are actually tricky still cause of the small windows. but definatly worth the money.

Impressive Vulcan force! Great job! :goodjob:

thanks very much mate.

Ha ha ha, got ya,

One of the things that put me off the airfix kit was the amount of work it needed to get it looking relatively good, but I have a little more patients now, can't wait to do the 1/200 scale, to go with the sqn of corgi vulcans I have

Very nice!

Agree about 48th, and IMHO it would be cool for someone to make a prototype vulcan (with the triangle delta wing) and an Avro 707 in the same scale

(No doubt someone is going to pop up and say both exist already :lol:

Very nice!

Agree about 48th, and IMHO it would be cool for someone to make a prototype vulcan (with the triangle delta wing) and an Avro 707 in the same scale

(No doubt someone is going to pop up and say both exist already :lol:

To my knowlage, they did, from kits I have seen.. But I'm sure some Vulcan buff will tell you the ins and outs of when.....

• 1 month later...

Wow, you clearly like Vulcans a lot more than gardening!! :lol:

Al

yes i do like them alot more than gardening lol, my parents garden we constantly battle with it and get it looking nice then some extreme weather comes wind and rain and destroys it. i swear it was a nuclear test site once as when we first moved in the grass was massively tall never seen anything like its. and ever since then its been war with the weeds. i love gardening in other peoples gardens like my nans were nature seems to work with you. but in our garden for ever weed you remove 50 more will come back in protest for you removing there friend. vulcans are better !

• Like 1