Creative Models - August Giveaway

Mike

Those generous folks at Creative have posted a competition on their website, and it's a piece of cake to apply, requiring you simply to become a fan of their Facebook page. So if you've got a computer and a Facebook page, plus the ability to click a mouse button (or trackpad), why not get yourself a chance at a tasty prize that could be up to £170. That's where I'm heading once I've finished writing this! ^_^

Creative Models - August Giveaway

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of four fantastic prizes this month with one click of a button.

The winner can choose one prize from any of the four categories below. (The military prize option includes both kits)

To be in with a chance of winning please visit our Facebook page and 'like' or become a fan of our page.

Our facebook page can be found by clicking here facebook.gif

Alternatively please share our facebook competition link on either your own facebook page or on a group / organisational page that you belong to.

A winner will be drawn at random on 3rd September and all entries will qualify up until the 2nd September.

Link to the original announcement - details of the prizes are given at the bottom of the page.

While you're at it, how about liking our page too? ^_^ - that link's in my sigature... go on! :fight:

• 3 weeks later...