Quick look at hasegawa's voyager satellite.1/48 86pc kit

jetboy

Hi all,thought we could have a peek at the voyager sattelite,as i cannot build it yet ,as i have ordered L.V.M's pe boom,..Apart from that its a nice looking kit,but still cant find any reference in the instructions,as to the gold alien, where he sits,it must be near the in sat stereo,as he has a golden disc......ah well he will lurk about.........Don

022-18.jpg

021-15.jpg

Detailed info collectors card,cannot tell you what it says its in japanese...

024-13.jpg

023-14.jpg

025-13.jpg

026-12.jpg

base..

029-9.jpg

me little gold alien and a copy of carl sagen's greatest hits in gold..

028-9.jpg

033-8.jpg

032-9.jpg

031-9.jpg

030-9.jpg

and finally this..this is the boom,with a twist in it ,seemingly L.V.M.,S p.etch boom can do the same.not looking forward to that. we will see....

034-6.jpg

will build once bits arrive,cheers Don.

Edited by jetboy

Looks like a really nice kit - thanks for posting. I am also intrigued by the rest of the stuff on your workbench :-)

anthony

Hi ant,whats intriguing you,ask and you will be rewarded....cheers Don

Hi ant,the small blondes are two versions of the bride of chucky,the girl with the paintbrush is some fantasy version of gretal,and the monochrome bird is off sin city,a very good movie if you havnt seen it,I think you can see sarah connor and norman bates in the background,normans got his mothers dress on,and wig .I think hellboy the baby is there as well,happy now...cheers Don

Hi ant,the small blondes are two versions of the bride of chucky,the girl with the paintbrush is some fantasy version of gretal,and the monochrome bird is off sin city,a very good movie if you havnt seen it,I think you can see sarah connor and norman bates in the background,normans got his mothers dress on,and wig .I think hellboy the baby is there as well,happy now...cheers Don

Thanks Don - interesting mix of subjects - and your Voyager stuff looks good too.