1/6th Anime Joker....................why sho sherioush?

Based loosely on my late uncle the First Sea Lord Horatio Marmaduke Eisteddfod Melchett this is a vinyl repop of the 1/6th Anime joker character. Airbrushed using a wide variety of Vallejo acrylics, W & N oils and ProModeller and home made washes. Being a remould of course meant poor quality surface detail, deformation and lots of air holes which I mostly refilled with superglue and talc and then re engraved, sanded and smoothed. A lot of the major parts needed soaking in hot water to return to anything like normal shape before the build but I can't really complain as he only cost me £2 at Telford last year......... Don't get me wrong I normally buy the real deal as I don't want to support poor quality copies but just couldn't resist this one..I might well add some dio pieces in the future, a hat in his hands and playing cards etc, if I find time. Excuse the arsing around with Picaca................just wanted to try a few effects. He'll be appearing in a fantasy modelling mag in the near future.

Hope you like it, just a bit of fun,

Melchie.... :cheers:

P1130652-002.jpg

P1130658-001.jpg

P1130650-003.jpg

P1130625.jpg

P1130659-001.jpg

P1130647-002.jpg

P1130648-003.jpg

Say cheese........

P1130654-002.jpg

Edited by general melchett

Thanks chaps, well to be honest Paul it's my favourite subject matter, I've done dozens of em over the years and still have several in my display cabinet..the majority were commission builds , (I've still got a few more to go). I love variety in the hobby in fact the only think that doesn't float my barge are cars, other than that anything goes ! I've even got a Revell ALCO 'Bigboy' steam loco on the bench...soon to be done...

Melchie.....