-The elephant graveyard

An interesting rendition of the Elephant graveyard. The elephant graveyard portrays the act of getting older and being put out to the pasture to graze. I especially like that you began telling the story by using dilapidated aircrafts to portray the elephants, incorporated a realistic pasture landscape with wild grasses and even added figures of sheep, sheepdog and sheep herder. Really a well thought out piece. Great work to you and Tomy!!

Belle

- Thank you Belle for your comments and for associating my little friend TOMY. You have perfectly translated what I had in mind when realizing this dio..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

love the base work especially,love the rest of it too.hope you've used the correct russian sheeps like the romanov.

imagine getting that wrong after all that work and someone from the dept of agriculture or llanngohgoh complains about it!

you've given me an idea now.if i ever make a mistake big enough to scrap a kit.just get a box of animal sprinkles and hey presto! a great dio! :banghead:

Edited by bzn20
  • Like 1

love the base work especially,love the rest of it too.hope you've used the correct russian sheeps like the romanov.

imagine getting that wrong after all that work and someone from the dept of agriculture or llanngohgoh complains about it!

you've given me an idea now.if i ever make a mistake big enough to scrap a kit.just get a box of animal sprinkles and hey presto! a great dio! :banghead:

- I knew Romanov was a breed of Csar but not sheep, I'm not sure that mine are from this kind...

• 4 months later...