Perhaps this belongs here.

Tango India Mike

I think you have a price issue as 15 dollars for a digital only calender is quite expensive as there or others that are free, also there are more effective means of advertisement. Have you tried a few paid for add campaigns on Facebook? Their great value for money and tend to be quite effective.

First of my remarks were not meant as an insult and I hope you don't percieve them that way. Giving them away for free isn't what I am saying but there is quite a big difference between 15 euro's and free for a digital product. Like it or not but those free products are what you are competing with. A lot of flight simulation and aviation photography website have these calenders that members can download for free. You could use the digital version as a form of advertisement for your product, have it very cheap but only have half the year or something. Advertising on Facebook can be very cheap, you can reach close to a 100.000 people for 30 euro's. That is the sort of reach posting on forums like this will never get. In the end it is your choice, I was merely offering advice.