Searching for a Vulcan in Teesside 04/08/12

jimbuna

Along the road till you come to Rose Hill Cottage, then turn left and travel down a very narrow lane we went and wondered how they ever got a low loader down there...the Vulcan was visible next to the gate of a farmyard.

15555635.jpg

48875394.jpg

91564955.jpg

The Vulcan was XH653.

Nice pics, looks in surprising good nick

Yes your right, she does.

I would have loved to have gone over the gate to see what she looked like from her rear but there was a tresspass sign on display so didn't feel it would have been right to do that.

There was also a Lightning in pieces and cockpits of a Meteor and a Vampire nearby but they were covered by taupalins.

It used to be at Bruntingthorpe, then moved on. The cockpit was incomplete(not sure what its like now) but the outside looks in good nick. I wonder if the small hole in the nose on the other side has been fixed? The cockpit door underneath is open, thats a bit of a worry! Any shots of the other stuff?

It used to be at Bruntingthorpe, then moved on. The cockpit was incomplete(not sure what its like now) but the outside looks in good nick. I wonder if the small hole in the nose on the other side has been fixed? The cockpit door underneath is open, thats a bit of a worry! Any shots of the other stuff?

Ah right, thanks for that, I never knew.

Afraid we couldn't get an answer at the farmhouse for permission to look at the other stuff and didn't want to tresspass.

The other side of the nose:

img0720k.jpg

img0721l.jpg