Welcome and GB rules

Welcome to the F-104 Starfighter Single Type Group Build !

The host for this Group Build (G/B) is Giorgio N

These are the rules for this G/B:

1) The G/B is dedicate to the Lockheed F-104 Starfighter in all its versions, both US and foreign manufactured.

2) The G/B is open to any plastic kit in any scale of the F-104. Scratch-built models in any material are allowed

3) No die-casts or prepainted snap-fit kits are allowed.

4) No kit can be entered if there is more than 25% built

5) All entries have a thread in the G/B Forum area for the entry to be valid. Each entry must show pictures of the unstarted kit or of the kit as it was at the moment of entering the G/B

6) Any aftermarket item is allowed, be it detail sets, decal sheets, conversions or anything on the market. In the same way, any scratch built improvement is allowed.

7) Every entry must be built by the modeller entering the model. Collaborations with children or partners are allowed but must be specified. No models built by others for the modeller are allowed

8) Any marking is allowed, be they real (as in carried by real Starfighters), speculative (as in markings that could have been carried by a starfighter if this was adopted by a country that did not in the end adopt the type) or completely fictional (markings of non existing countries, fictituous civilian schemes or anything else). However fictional marking that could be considered offensive, racist or of bad taste will not be accepted. In case of any doubt on this, please ask before starting.

9) "What ifs" are allowed. This applies both to markings as per rule 8 and to structural variations, as long as these are meant to reproduce a variant of the F-104. What-if variants include both real designs and speculative ones, as long as the final result is immediately recognizable as an F-104 variant. In doubt, please ask before starting

10) The general rules of the forum in general and of the group builds in particular apply.

11) Start time is 00:01hrs 4th August 2012 - Finish time 23:59hrs 4th November 2012

12) Most important: have fun! Isn't this what our hobby is for ???

(Credit goes to a few previous G/Bs for the rules)

I was curious if in the finished section If i can post pics of the nine that i have built. I also plan on starting a kit in the 104 GB.

Thanks

Cheers Brian(F-104nut )

Brian the finished Gallery is for models finished in theis GB if it is wanted I can arrange for a pinned 'motivational thread'.

Mish

That would be really awesome of you :)

Thanks

Cheers Brian(F-104nut)