All compeleted aircraft from the last 18 months

Hi guys - saw a few other members posting their 'squadrons' and the thought the new camera i've just got (Olympus OM-D) was a good excuse to blast off some shots of everything i've built over the last 18 months since restarting the hobby. I'm pretty sure i've put them in the right order (as I said in the post, I hope i'm getting better! )

F-15CEagle.jpg

SU27FlankerB.jpg

SpitfireMKIX.jpg

MEBF109F-4.jpg

DassaultRafaleB.jpg

F-16CJBlock50.jpg

A-10Thunderbolt.jpg

B-17GFlyingFortress.jpg

F4JPhantom.jpg

P51DMustang.jpg

F4UCorsair.jpg

TA-152.jpg

PanaviaTornadoGR1.jpg

Got a a few in the stash to start next - Tamiya F16 (1/48), Esci Viggen (1/48), Tamiya Lancaster (1/48), Revell Eurofighter Typhoon (1/48), Trumpeter Hind Mi-24 (1/32) GWH P61 Black Widow (1/48)

A nice varied selection there, you must have a pretty big display area? I ought to say that Ta-152H is my favourite, how ever i'm going to chose that flanker if I can.

There are some nice models there. I was particularly taken with the Ta 152. In my experience, if you want to improve still further then this forum is definitely one of the places to hang out.

Martin

Great collection. Love the Eagle, Flanker and Tornado...although they're all great!

• 2 months later...

Beautiful, rich, impressive and fabulous all at the same time.

Although, if I had to choose just one that I liked the best it would be Flying Fortress " little miss mischief."

Cheers,

Belle

Edited by Belle
  • Like 1

Great builds, really really love the Phantom (fav plane and all that).

One critique, (or two) your background just lets your fantastic models down (check Deanflyers recent thread below) & watch your lighting. I reckon with your new camera you could take your image quality up tenfold, anyway just a thought, great, great builds indeed.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234927493&view=findpost&p=1139482

Mac

Wow wow wow wow wow wow!!! Not only does your productivity impress me (I haven't finished anything in the last four years, I've only started the kits..) but the quality of your work is what's truly amazing! I bow to thee, master!

Great builds, really really love the Phantom (fav plane and all that).

One critique, (or two) your background just lets your fantastic models down (check Deanflyers recent thread below) & watch your lighting. I reckon with your new camera you could take your image quality up tenfold, anyway just a thought, great, great builds indeed.

http://www.britmodel...dpost&p=1139482

Mac

I''l check it out - I think taking photos of models is something of a black art!

Beautiful work.... wish I could have such a productive 18 months !! :coolio: