Atlantic Models latest release

Just to let anyone interested that Peter Hall, of Atlantic Models has released his latest 1:350 British warships, the Type 41 frigates HMS Lynx and HMS Puma. Available HERE

I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I've ordered one of each :D

I've always wanted to model the ships of this era and it's never been easy as the few models there are out there are either very old or not of the best quality. I've always had long term plans to make either a Type 15 or a type 12 in 1/350 as my first scratch build. The way Pete is going I will no longer have to bother.

I've promised him I will buy one of each of whatever he produces from this era. The best way I can think of to thank and encourage him in this brave little venture is to buy his kits.

Terry

• 1 month later...

hopefully Pete will oblige us with type 12, 14, leanders, Bristol, 21, 22, 42 right now aprt from the Arfix 45 and Trumpy 23, these are my only planned! purchases for ships.

Steve.

Edited by steve scanlon

I agree which is why i am fully intending to keep buying them, the Leopard is excellent and I will be starting it as soon as I finish a commission build I am working on, I might even order Puma as well! it was difficult to choose which one to get, also Petes service is as good as I have had from anywhere.

Steve.

Sorry, I'm not able to do it yet as, although signed off work due to excriciating pain in my knees, i'm now on morphine patches on top of all my other painkillers and I don't think I could do a good job on the model whilst i'm feeling as woosy as I do.

I can sympathise there Dave, having managed to rip virtually everything around those areas during my time - trying to avoid trees and steep mountainous drops in Norway. :shithappens:

Trouble was that my CoG was somewhere behind me, due to the big Bootie Burgans we carried.

The Norgies use to say "is that someone Yodelling?" and the answer would be "No, it's just bootneck, he's gone over a ravine again!" :wacko:

I've been lucky as I've been virtually pain free since my TKR op (touching wood furiously, with fingers crossed).

Hope you get some relief soon.

Mike

Thanks guys. It's not just the pain, it's the frustration at not being able to concentrate for long. I hope to be building soon and the Leopard will be first on the bench.