Some of my sci fi / real space builds

Hi all, this is the 4th part of the builds ive done for the last couple of years. Comments and criticisms welcome of course!

Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle - Imai with improvements

IMG_2067-1.jpg

Eagle freighter - Airfix kit with scratchbuild cargo pod

_DSC1280.jpg

Snowspeeder - MPC kit with scratchbuilt cockpit

IMG_3226.jpg

Saturn V - Revell 1/96

_DSC8745-2.jpg

Angel Interceptor - Airfix

IMG_5502.jpg

Edited by landyshah

All very nice clean builds I must say. Weathering on the Eagle looks slightly heavy, but not bad (and the scratchbuilt cargo pod looks great). What did you use to make the nuclear waste pod for it anyway? I also like the labels on the containers.

Thanks guys!

JM - agreed on the eagle. I had the idea of a hard working tired out ship carting stuff for Alpha many years after the breakaway. The waste bins were made from spare tank wheels of the right size glued and puttied together. The markings were made up on a pc amd printed onto decal sheet.

Nice work......good to see someone else has built the Imai SPV!....I cut open the doors and added interior and a light to mine.

One little critiscism....the two lumps on the side of the Angel Interceptors nose are not supposed to be there!.....it is a carry over from when the kit was turned into a snap together model and they were added to make the nose attachment stronger...Love the Eagle conversion, one of my all time to do's :speak_cool: