Some of my aircraft builds

Many thanks everyone, feel a bit more encouraged now !

Here are a couple more - different angles and close ups of some of them. Sorry its picture heavy and a bit of a mish mash.

I have to admit I am no way a rivet counter, as long as the "look and feel" of the subject and the main details represented. I also like older kits :)

Hope they look OK in close up :undecided:

IMG_3783.jpg

_DSC9069.jpg

_DSC9559.jpg

_DSC9067a.jpg

IMG_4108-2.jpg

_DSC8911.jpg

_DSC8621.jpg

IMG_4111-1.jpg

_DSC8554.jpg

_DSC8561.jpg

_DSC4918.jpg

_DSC4191.jpg

_DSC4791.jpg

_DSC0810.jpg

_DSC0813.jpg

_DSC1348.jpg

_DSC1369.jpg

_DSC2730.jpg

_DSC3080.jpg

_DSC4062.jpg

_DSC4902.jpg

_DSC4924.jpg

_DSC4045.jpg

_DSC4044.jpg

As for the Aquilon, here it is:

Aquilon_Mk_20_2phph.jpg

dayglo.jpg

Edited by landyshah

All excellent builds and the extra detailing work you have put in on the revell/matchbox 1:32 kits has really paid off.

Have to say the Puma and AC47 are my fave but just noticed the A10 sneaked on the second page, have you got any more of this?

Cheers, Stu

Your collection is amazing

You have a great understanding of weathering and detail, you have an incredibly high standard of workmanship and what is extra special, a wide range of subject and not just sticking to one scale or subject group.

I love your metal finish on the Boeing 707

Which techique did you use? Alclad??

Don - you crack me up :elephant::lol:

Gary - thanks for the kind words, much improvement still possible ^_^ Not Alclad on the 707, but Gunze Super Metallic, my favourite NMF paint.

Stu - Re. the A-10, was done as a gift to a friend - its the Trumpeter 1/32 with a resin cockpit (the kit one sucks). Was some years back, only have this one more before I gave it away:

_DSC4448-1.jpg

Sean - this is whats currently building. Mistel 2 in 1/32 with the AIMS conversion set. Hope I dont fluff it up !

IMG_5772.jpg

Edited by landyshah

Most of these has been seen in the flesh by me and they are all very well done...........our freind Mr Shah is a natural builder with great model building talent..........

Keep it up Aneh and best regards

Mr b

I came back for another look and studied the Puma. I love that little detail where the desert cam peels off to show "Royal..". That's a very artistic touch showing the helicopter 'through time'. It's a little flashback to Europe. A lot of your models have details like that and that's why I keep coming back.

• 1 year later...

What a wonderful display of model aircraft. I am envious of your FR.47 and you make me wish I had taken the trouble and time to display the engine on mine.

The Aquillon stands out for me, nicely done.

Thanks for posting them.

Steve.

• 1 year later...