Improving set for Eurofighter Typhoon "Englishman over Tripoly" in 72 scale from Olimp Resin Accessories

Aardvark

Just one question, what are these circled in red, I`m guessing wheel well walls?

Those look like the data conduits from the rear steering vanes to the seeker head of the Paveways. The misleading triangular parts with holes in are just the moulding gate, methinks :)

The shape of The bomb bodies looks a bit strange to me, the British 1000lb bomb body is cylindrical. the cylindical part of the tail where it mates with the bomb body is slightly tapered (to about 1" less in Diameter where it meets the tail fins) .

Bombs Depicted are actually Enhanced Paveway II (UK) bombs, Not Paveway II (UK) Bombs.

Selwyn

Edited by Selwyn

Those look like the data conduits from the rear steering vanes to the seeker head of the Paveways. The misleading triangular parts with holes in are just the moulding gate, methinks :)

Meh! I see it now Mike, thanks for that :thumbsup2:

Bombs `n` pylons tho`, just what the RoG Typhoon needs, now some intake trunking someone? :pray:

Cheers, Ian

It actually connects the GPS antenna added to the front of the bomb, the round circles on top & bottom of the forward paveway section. Its held in place by two highly technical large jubilee clips. Ir does seem a bit large in scale.

ep%2013.JPG

The shape of The bomb bodies looks a bit strange to me, the British 1000lb bomb body is cylindrical. the cylindical part of the tail where it mates with the bomb body is slightly tapered (to about 1" less in Diameter where it meets the tail fins) .

Bombs Depicted are actually Enhanced Paveway II (UK) bombs, Not Paveway II (UK) Bombs.

Selwyn

Shape does look a little off in the back, also painting instructions as not right as the mating collars fwd and aft are the british bronze green colour, while the paveway bits are US colours, then the bomb is a different colour as well as they are stored outside.

ep%207.JPG

All these pics are in the walkaround section;

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76538

Julien

• 1 month later...