airfix vc10 wonder if ill finish in time

Hi guys ive been looking forward to this group build and im late starting. (thats and understatement) i have had some very serious personal problems and not had chance to do any modeling since jan 1st.

i have missed other GBs i was hoping to take part in and catching up with the one im co running vforce GB , i missed f14, i screwed up and rushed hunter gb, i dont want to miss this.

however i do not have much time so this will be an oob build of the airfix kit. i am aware of the many inaccuracies for an raf version but it will be something to compare against a modded one that im sure must be being done here, infact i guess theres a few airfix vc10s being bullied and cut and restuck into submission. hehe

right then here it is not much at the mo but please give me a KUTA to get back into modeling propper. 2010,2011 were fun years full of modelling for me i want some more of that here.

P1010533.jpg

P1010534.jpg

Edited by robvulcan

thanks guys, not had chance to update properly yet and hope ive still got time.

so far. on wing together both engines together fuselarge together. i guess im nearly there i suppose its the tidying up that will be the hard part prior to painting.

thanks guys still no more work done since saturday but tommoro night ill be back on it.

how would you guys recomend doing the windows. i was thinking pva or clear fix with a cocktail stick., not to most elegant solution but is there other options,

• 2 months later...

still havent finished it but i actually took a look at it last night and this morning 2 vc10s flew over now i take it thats a hint to get a move on certainly an inspiration