The Results are In

Graham77

As the title says well done to everyone that helped to make this a great little group build (I think we may even be the first GB to get an extension so a big thank you to Mish for that). The results of the GB are as follows

1st MikeN with "The Phoenix"

2nd Kallisti with "The Alien Dropship and APC"

3rd Jasonb13 with the Firefox

The three prizes I have are as follows and are in no particular order. Mike please reply to this post and let me know which you would like, Kallisti please pick from the remaining two and Jasonb13 you will have the remaining one. Can you all PM me your addresses and I'll get them in the post ASAP. Well done to all of you of all.

1d44682c.jpg

3ebe32ec.jpg

ef718a9f.jpg

(P.S I got the Apache 2nd hand and I think it needs one grab handle scrathbuilt which shouldn't prove to big of a task for any of you guys, just thought I'd prewarn you)

Congratulations again

Cheers

Graham

Edited by Graham77

Well, there's a surprise! Some excellent models in this GB, and some excellent building, so coming 3rd is very unexpected! Congrats to MikeN and Kallista, and to everyone else for making this a fun GB. And well done Graham for organising it all ( and getting that extension! :) ).

I have my eye on one of the 3 kits but I'll keep which one to myself and let the other guys deservedly choose their prizes! :) Thanks for the generous offerings Graham, some lovely kits there! I'll PM you my address but I must warn you, I live in Ireland so please feel free to donate the 3rd prize to someone in the UK to save you a lot in postage!

J.

I'd like to say a very big thank you to everyone who voted for my Phoenix! There was a great vatiety of subjects and I'm really glad so many of you enjoyed my builds. Congratulations also to Kallisti and Jason :)

I'd also like to thank Graham for hosting and Mish for extending the GB :)

For my prize, I'd love to have the 1/48 Bf109. PM with my address will be on its way soon Graham!

Thanks again to everyone involved in this GB!

Mike

Edited by Mike N

Angle interceptor please - already got one but I'm thinking I could make a flight of them as a diorama at some point :)

This was a superb GB, with quite a high number of votes I was pleased to see (although they obviously made a mistake when they voted, clicking on MikeN's instead of mine ;) )

Look forward to the next one!!! Thanks Graham for running it so well!

Well, there's a surprise! Some excellent models in this GB, and some excellent building, so coming 3rd is very unexpected! Congrats to MikeN and Kallista, and to everyone else for making this a fun GB. And well done Graham for organising it all ( and getting that extension! :) ).

I have my eye on one of the 3 kits but I'll keep which one to myself and let the other guys deservedly choose their prizes! :) Thanks for the generous offerings Graham, some lovely kits there! I'll PM you my address but I must warn you, I live in Ireland so please feel free to donate the 3rd prize to someone in the UK to save you a lot in postage!

J.

Hi Jason

Hope you had the Apache in mind, PM me your address and I'll get it winging over to you. Well done, I have some resin models to build and was well impressed with the Firefox and hope to get similar results from my resin kits

Cheers

Graham

Well, that's just excellent news, it *was* the Apache I had my eye on, it's my favourite Helicopter! :) Thanks lads for choosing the other two! :)

Thanks for organising all this Graham, you did a great job! PM on its way to you...

J.