Classic Airframes Meteor NF13

I've had this lurking about for several years, and entropy was slowing taking control.

It reached the point of finish or ditch, so I finished it. Left the plans for extra detail, different markings,

etc etc etc in the to-do pile.

As you can see, I could not find a match for the original grey so the canopy is slightly different (paint mix changed over the years?)

My excuse is that it has had a new canopy fitted for some reason.

Comments correction welcome (not that I'm likely to make any changes now :fraidnot: )

Must find some new material to use as a back-drop. This lots a bit creased now!

Tim

IMGP5262.jpg

IMGP5273.jpg

IMGP5265.jpg

IMGP5264.jpg

IMGP5271.jpg

IMGP5270.jpg

IMGP5269.jpg

IMGP5268.jpg

What a beauty, really nice, glad to see you peservered with it.

Don't worry about the wrinkles on the background, next to the wifes IPad and IPhone, there is a thing called an IRon, eliminates wrinles easily

What a beauty, really nice, glad to see you peservered with it.

Don't worry about the wrinkles on the background, next to the wifes IPad and IPhone, there is a thing called an IRon, eliminates wrinles easily

IRon, no, sorry I don't recognise that impliment :-0

I supose I could try the "hello darling, while you are doing the shirts........."

• 2 weeks later...

Really nice build, captures the feel of the aircraft............I love the canopy change. Know how you feel when you look at the shelf of doom and each month/year a part completed model gets pushed further back on the shelf. I am glad you reserected it, leaves room for another model to enter "the shelf of doom"

Thumbs up from me! Done this stunning aircraft proud.

I will make one myself one day, no doubt, and thinking forward still, a Buccaneer. Those two aside I imagine would make a lovely display.

Oh YEAH!!! Don't I wish I'd bought the CA T Mk 7 when I had the chance... :wall: