1/32 Fisher Seafury

I would just like to introduce myself being a newbie around here 'n all that, I'm 52 live and work in Barcelona and tend towards floaty things and wingy things, mostly related coming from a FAA family background, other interests include playing with funny old cars (scale 1:1) but that’s another story.

I dipped my toe into the water here recently in the maritime section, but as I had a recently completed wingy thing I thought that I might take a deep breath and ask for some C & C on my Fisher Seafury, not quite sure if I've done it complete justice, but a superb kit and a very enjoyable build.

The Seafury has to be the most brutally beautiful machine ever to fly, IMHO that is, and as for the noise………,just thinking about it has made me fill my bed-pan…..Nurse NURSE

Anyway all comments welcome

CIMG0701Red.jpg

CIMG0700Red.jpg

CIMG0703Red.jpg

Cheers

Dave

Stunning, outstanding, thats a work of art. Mine's doens't even deserves to be posted next to yours. Damm i have to get serious on those quilting lessons, that i have been neglecting for a while.

Well what can I say, I am quite overwhelmed, thank you all for your kind comments, the quality of work on this forum is truly outstanding so it feels quite an honour to be welcomed to such a friendly bunch of fellow nutters, thanks guys !

The floaty thing on the go at the moment is a 1/400 Victorious, I posted a couple of pics on the maritime WIP section on Phil Reeder´s Illustrious thread , its taking a looong time, I will post some up to date pics soon.

Cheers, and thanks again

Dave

That really is rather stunning. Never heard a bad word said about this kit and you certainly have produced a very convincing replica of the actual machine from it.