Hawker Typhoon IB Hasegawa 1/48

:gobsmacked: Incredible! Simply incredible!!!

I am building the same kit for the CAS GB. I can pretty much guarantee that it won't turn out anywhere near as good as yours, Arkady. :D

How on earth did you make those wheel bays fit?

I'd put one of the 'Jaw dropping' smileys at the end of this post but it wouldn't do this justice, that is one of the nicest builds I've seen of a Typhoon ever. Top marks Arkady and an inspiration for us all to try harder.

Pete

A couple of weeks ago I was looking at my 2 Hasegawa Typhoons trying to decide whether or not to do some work on them. Seeing the job that you have done with the engine & gun bays has got me in a mood to get those extras for one of my models. I already have the resin cockpit sets. You have done a breathtaking piece of historic modeling. I am setting here in awe. THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR PICTURES. Carl; T :gobsmacked::thumbsup::speak_cool:

Holly Molly (santa cachucha if you ever watched Batman translated y Mexico, lol)

Thats a job, the only issue to me is you forced me to take a decision in regards those knitting classes that i have thinkin on.

Dang you got it, perfect, and the subject choosen is brilliant, another great English fighter.

Wow!!!

The typhoon is one of my favourite aircraft of that era, and one i plan to build at some point. If i can build one just a tenth as good as that i would be extremely proud.

Cheers,

Nick

Thats a really nice Typhoon however you have made mistakes which i hope you dont mind me pointing out.

According to camouflage & markings all typhoon undercarrage bays & insides of raditor housings were finished in Aluminum.

The area under the sliding canopy should be Black.

Also i fear you have the Q in the codes the wrong way round , the small line in the bottom of the letter should be pointing right not left.

This is in no way a major critisisum of your model and i hope you dont mind me pointing my observations.

Thank you guys for kind words. Wheel bays are painted with aluminium, the covers is painted wrongly, never trust Hasegawa instructions. Anyway compliance of model with the original is my weakest point.

Duncan I hope to see you next model soon.