IJN Fuso

Fancied doing something a bit bigger than my recent fare, but without bloomin' dazzle camo for a change. So grabbed this out of the stash along with its add-on sets from Fujimi and Master Barrels set. The hull, with all of its bulkheads makes for a really strong and sturdy assembly.

IMG_5747.jpg

IMG_5748.jpg

IMG_5749.jpg

Nice stuff! This is Fuso not Kongo though...! As I'm sure you know, Kongo was a battlecruiser with 8 guns not 12!

DOH! you're not wrong. I had them both out of the stash and Kongo got fixed in me 'ead.

naw do kongo vickers masterpiece so powerful the royal navy wanted her in ww1 but the japanese refused

I might do her next, if this one goes well. I've also got the Kirishima and Haruna, so will have quite a battlefleet once I've built them all along with the Musashi and Yamato.

I might do her next, if this one goes well. I've also got the Kirishima and Haruna, so will have quite a battlefleet once I've built them all along with the Musashi and Yamato.

well if you get stuck id be happy to help out :evil_laugh:

progress????? any or none ????? your public awaits

Give me a chance mate. There's a lot of prep to be done on the palstic parts so that they are ready for the application of the brass bits.

Gee Dave you only took the wrapping off yesterday! Good work - that's quite an attractive ship from the box lid and looking online

:D

yes but what time frame for this model????? the planes at the stern aint 1914 era

Oh right, sorry, 1944

Yeah Andy, getting on with this one. :D