Hawker Sea Fury FB 11

You may take me for a loonie right, how do i dare presenting a brit plane on a brit forum, i wonder the same but oh well its what its.

One of my favorite planes ever, it looks likes means business, powerful yet sleek and fast, unfortunately kinda forgotten on this side of the pond.

Trumpeter also one of my favorites, are they HB and Trumpi branad made for one company? it seems like uh

Please, any criquite or advice will be more than welcome

DSC_6226.jpg

DSC_6252.jpg

DSC_6244.jpg

DSC_6242.jpg

DSC_6237.jpg

DSC_6229.jpg

DSC_6227.jpg

Thanks Luis Alfonso, gracias amigo

You seems to be a tad impressionable,lol, i like how it came up, i have been modelling for about 2 years now,and this is my 12th job , your wokds guys let me think that i might be on the right path.

Thanks a lot again, saludos Luis

Nicely finished and constructed model, i like the way you replaced the lost rivet detail in the fuselage joins , cool !

I realise yours is out of the box but,

I have just done one, i replaced the spinner and prop blades as i thought (to my eye) they looked a little on the undernourished side but as i say thats just me

i also shortened the arrestor hook which i felt a little long

may i ask , did you install the wing gun barrels or are they just not seen in the pics ?

anyway well done, keep up the great work

Cheers

I realise yours is out of the box but,

I have just done one, i replaced the spinner and prop blades as i thought (to my eye) they looked a little on the undernourished side but as i say thats just me

What did you use? I have one and think the same.

Simon

I used an old Cutting edge set , which i think is no longer available

sorry to be the conveyer of bad news, but i'm almost certain there are other sets available

good luck

Cheers