Avro Manchester 1/72 Planet Models

Hi friends. Here is my recent finished Manchester. It is Planet Models resin kit. I have enjoyed too much building it. I hope you like it.

Regards from Spain!!

Fernando

14.jpg

17.jpg

22.jpg

26.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice and effective finish on a cleanly built model. An unusual subject and all the better for that.

Hi fernando

It's wonderful.

I made the same kit some years ago and I know how much it is difficult to build.

Mine had different half-fuselage length. Did you enjoy the same troubles?

What about the rear turret size?

Congratulations.

Patrick

Thanks to everybody!!

For Patrick, I must say that building was a bit difficult but I enjoy with these problems, haha. It was physically impossible to fit the turrets as they appear in the kit. Cutting and adapt to fuselage shape is absolutely necessary. The rear turret is from Matchbox Halifax, it fits well althought it is not 100% correct. I'd need a vacform new one.

Regards again

Fernando

Edited by Myrsky

Buen trabajo, Fernando! Ahora, estoy trabajando con una conversion del Manchester (usando la maqueta Airfix y la conversion de Paragon). Es casi completo, pero necesito pintar y aplicar las calcomanias. Ojala que mi ejemplo seria bueno como tuyo!

Saludos,

Jason

Wow! That stressed skin effect is like my modelling goal. Maybe someday. Until then, I'll just gawp at yours! :clap: