Lakenheath Mudhen

Nice Eagle, the Revell F-15E is supposed to be a treat if you believe the reviews. Saw a Lakenheath F-15E at Waterkloof AFB in South Africa in 1995, very impressive aircraft.

Glad there's at least one Eagle in the GB, I'm building the Academy version currently so it'll be interesting to see this one take shape

I have two of the academy Eagles in the stash at the moment too :)

Nice Eagle, the Revell F-15E is supposed to be a treat if you believe the reviews. Saw a Lakenheath F-15E at Waterkloof AFB in South Africa in 1995, very impressive aircraft.

Awesome aircraft, was watching them at Lakenheath yesterday

Good choice SP. I will be watching this one! :popcorn:

Graham

Cheers G1 no doubt you will see it when it is finished :)

I have two of the academy Eagles in the stash at the moment too :)

Since yesterday morning's impulse buy at MZ I have one too! I bought the Ra'am. It looks very good in the box, which it fills completely!

Thanks for the inspiration I suppose. ("I suppose" because I spent the housekeeping money on it! :))

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2012-07-07072655_edit0.jpg[/img]

2012-07-07072745_edit0.jpg[/img]

2012-07-12084214_edit0.jpg[/img]

2012-07-12084229_edit0.jpg[/img]

2012-07-12084201_edit0.jpg[/img]

2012-07-12093211_edit0.jpg

A few shots of the pit and nose section on the Mudhen, the blutack has lead shot in as nose weight

Cheers

Simon

Looking good SP! Must try and crack on with the A-10. Too many other modelling distractions though! :)

Graham

A few shots of the pit and nose section on the Mudhen, the blutack has lead shot in as nose weight

Cheers

Simon

• 1 month later...

A few update shots, after not touching the Mudhen for nearly a month I managed to find sometime to crack on

F15JetPipe.jpg

Jet pipes almost done

F15Preshade1.jpg

A bit of pre-shading

F15Preshade2.jpg

A bit more pre-shading

F15GunshipGrey.jpg

Gunship Grey

• 3 weeks later...